Four Benefits of a facial steamer?April 16, 2019
The essentials of lip care that you need to know – Immediately!April 16, 2019
- Make sure you don’t damage your skin even more. Avoid the following products and actions:
- Soap (whether liquid or bar soap)
- Aggressive cleansing ingredients such as sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate)
- Products that contain irritants (such as alcohol, peppermint, menthol, mint, citrus, eucalyptus and fragrances)
- Hot water – don’t take long hot showers.
- Aggressive scrubs (microdermabrasion that you carry out yourself and scrubs with a coarse grain)
- Use a product with an SPF: skin that’s been damaged by the sun will retain moisture less easily and will feel less smooth. You can shop for these using the link below: https://www.myhq.co.ke/product-category/beauty/skin-care/sunscreen/
- Use a good night cream that’s packed with antioxidants, soothing ingredients and skin-restoring substances that help the skin hold its moisture
- Exfoliate: a healthy skin naturally sheds dead skin cells, but skin that has sustained sun damage needs help to do this. A good exfoliant with alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) or beta hydroxy acid (BHA) will help the skin shed dead cells more easily, revealing the new skin cells underneath. Your skin will look more radiant and feel smoother. You can choose the AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution from the Ordinary at https://www.myhq.co.ke/shop/beauty/aha-30-bha-2-peeling-solution/
- Use olive oil or jojoba oil for a very dry skin. Apply the oil before your cream.